 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1248
Re: train1 video complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 04:42:27 GMT

well, things are progressing here!!!

:)

I got some bot, some code, a LOT of hope.

then again, look at my competition...... Bruce's bot.  bah!  it is to
laugh.

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm