 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1246
Re: Bots and Trains!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 22:20:05 GMT

Well I tore apart my bot today (the one I built two days ago) and just
finished rebuilding it... I think it looks cool.... I finish the programming
tommorow... (actually today)
Chris: I started using the SDK 2.0 like you suggested ..and I was thinking
that I will have to enter the light variables when we get to the show...

Will there be a laptop at with the sdk installed on it (as well as the
ATLClient that comes with it.

Why yes. My laptop will have the atlclient and an IR tower on it.   I'm
about to leave the house and go buy a safety cable for.

but that's the only language i have one it.

GLAD to hear your bringing a robot. this is cool.

:)

Oh, and I'd just like to make an amendment to the rules.

the new RTLToronto rule is this:

if you switch from robot to trains then you have to give your RCX to
someone else who will use it for robots.

(DAVE!!!)

repent.

All in favor, say "I" or "eye" or "Eii"

(that last bit is for Bruce. HI BRUCE)