 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 459 (-10)
  Re: My first MOC in 3D

(...) I like the model. I think we should have an LDRAW challenge for one of our meetings. :-) I find it an excellent resource to document model design. I only wish I put more time into using it. Jude BTW, you can use your Studio camera to take some (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  My first MOC in 3D

Well, I decided to test the waters in the LDRAW and related software community finally. I've created a 3D model of my latest MOC Train Car as an initial test. I'll try to find a picture to scan of the actual model. I don't have a digital camera yet, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Post Christmas Deals

(...) Yes, that is true. There's still a lot of big ticket items that I want to get from shop@home: Metroliner Kit ~ $167 Wild West Kit ~ $179 Blacksmith Shop ~ $39 each More Guarded Inns ~ $25 each Tanker Train Car ~ $20 Hopper Train Car ~ $20 Not (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  Re: Post Christmas Deals

(...) Actually, I am not complaining. It is giving me a chance to save up for future deals. :-) Jude (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  Post Christmas Deals

Hi, Anybody find any good Christmas deals around Ottawa yet? Most places I've been to have been cleaned out. Only thing I've seen is the big construction set at Zellers for $45 or so, but still didn't pick one up. How about you guys? Kevin (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  Re: My Christmas Tree Train

(...) Gee Kevin, I did not realize how much you are in love. Sacrificing that much of your train layout area for Christmas. :-) My layout is a little different spanning across my building table, ktchen table and a small desk that is going to hit the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  My Christmas Tree Train

Hi all, Here is my train setup that circles our christmas tree: (URL) track setup is a double level spiral with a siding for another train. The grade is not too bad, but if there are more than 5-6 cars on the train, you need at least 2 motors to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Merry Christmas

Hi everyone, Just wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! For lego sets, I got 4790 Alpha Team Diver, 7203 Jedi Defense I, and a couple of Dino sets from my SO. Great stocking stuffers. Also finally got a Club Car from Shop@Home a few days ago, along (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Dec 19 - Dec 25, 2001

(...) I don't remember who was looking for them, but here's the 6558 Shark's Cage Cove on sale at S@H for half price. Hope this helps someone out. Merry Christmas and Play well. Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: 2002 sets found in TRU Merivale

Hi, I can confirm that TRU in St. Laurent also has the new sets. I picked up Harry Potter Flying Lesson, 2 figs and stuff for under $5. Not too bad. I think I may be getting a few ewok sets though ... they look kind of cool. Hadn't seen anything at (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact