 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 459
Re: My first MOC in 3D
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 19:01:18 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Tim Strutt writes:
Well, I decided to test the waters in the LDRAW and related software
community finally. I've created a 3D model of my latest MOC Train Car
as an initial test.
I'll try to find a picture to scan of the actual model. I don't have a
digital camera yet, so I can't just snap one and post it right away. :(
Here's my initial attempt:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/heidi.strutt/coach.jpg (640x480)
http://www3.sympatico.ca/heidi.strutt/coach_big.jpg (1024x768)
Let me know what you think. I know the colour got a little washed out
when saving as a JPEG, but I'm working on it. :)
Thanks. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)

I like the model. I think we should have an LDRAW challenge for one of our
meetings. :-) I find it an excellent resource to document model design. I
only wish I put more time into using it.

Jude

BTW, you can use your Studio camera to take some quick pictures, just make
sure you have decent lighting.