 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 226
Re: Yet another meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:52:20 GMT

Martin Legault wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Kevin Zwicker writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Ka-On Lee writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Kevin Zwicker writes:
Hello ParLUGmentarians,

I know I'm a few days late but I would like to thank all of you for the
hospitality that you showed Pierre and I. We both had a great time and are
looking forward to the first EOQLUG meeting later this year.

And here I want to say thanks for showing us all the cool stuff.  The • hospital
is just awesome.  I also love the tanks.

Hi Ka-On,

The hospital is now in my town. It looks better in it's natural setting ;-)
Pierre and I loved your monorail and I think he is working on a way to make
it vertical (for an elevator). Maybe he'll have one to show you when you
come to my place.

KZ
MonLUG #3

Hi guy,

It's look like you had a lot of fun, sorry I couldn't be there :-( I'm very
impress by the monorail, real good design.

We should host meeting more often, maybe each 2 weeks. Of course when I'm at
home.

BTW Tim, do you plan to bring your twin tank to Train2, I could build 2 or3 of
them.

Martin

Martin,

Sorry you couldn't make it to Ottawa this time.
You've been away on work a lot it seems. Or is it really work?
It seems to me that the tall object in the following picture looks oddly
familiar...
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Mnementh/Brickfest2001/TrainRoom/Layout/dscn3092.jpg

Martin, are you holding out on us? You were at Brickfest, weren't you! <grin>
Play well.

Tim Strutt  8^)
ParLUGment #2