 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 204
Re: Yet another meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:45:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Kevin Zwicker writes:
Hello ParLUGmentarians,

I know I'm a few days late but I would like to thank all of you for the
hospitality that you showed Pierre and I. We both had a great time and are
looking forward to the first EOQLUG meeting later this year.

Also, we are having another MonLUG meeting on Tuesday the 24th, if you wish
to attend you are always welcome.

BTW, I took a few hour on Sunday evening to read some recent posts in .space
that we discussed over supper. I was ROFLMAO! It was just too funny! My
parents thought I was nuts for laughing so hard :-)

TTYL,

KZ
MonLUG #3

Hello Kevin,

We were glad you guys could join us. The more, the merrier.
I know what you mean about the space stuff. I was killing myself.
Unfortunately, my best friends birthday is on the 24th, and his wife is
throughing him a surprise 30th birthday party, so I will be in Kingston
for that. Rats, I miss another one. I hope it's not at your place. You
have to let us know in advance when it's going to be at your place, so
we can plan ahead of time to be there.
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)
ParLUGment #2