 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 205
Re: Yet another meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:33:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt writes:
We were glad you guys could join us. The more, the merrier.
I know what you mean about the space stuff. I was killing myself.
Unfortunately, my best friends birthday is on the 24th, and his wife is
throughing him a surprise 30th birthday party, so I will be in Kingston
for that. Rats, I miss another one. I hope it's not at your place. You
have to let us know in advance when it's going to be at your place, so
we can plan ahead of time to be there.
Play well.

No problem, meetings during the week aren't as easy to plan for. It isn't at
my place. The next one I will be hosting will probably be sometime in
September, but it isn't sure yet. I'll let you guys know.

KZ
MonLUG #3