 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 602
  Missing Freight Loads from SuperTrain...

First, I want to congratulate the team that staged SuperTrain 2001! That was a huge effort, and the pictures bear witness to the size of the effort, as well as to the crowds that were captivated by the display. (So, my second thanks go to the folks (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Missing Freight Loads from SuperTrain...

(...) I seem to recall both of those loads existing, and I'm fairly certain they're in with James Powell's stuff. (...) It's *extremely* unlikely that they walked away. We were undermanned, but had a good crowd barrier in place and any attempted (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Missing Freight Loads from SuperTrain...

(...) If they are in my stuff, and it shows up before it gets checked over again, I'll fire them off to you...but, you might do well to Email me again when I reapear (I'm going to be going off line soon for most stuff...I go househunting on (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Missing Freight Loads from SuperTrain...

(...) If the green "Z" tape wasn't on the bottom, then it's a safe bet they're in with JamesP's containers - "unless marked otherwise" designated JamesP. I'll unpack and have a look and take a few photos. I can send them to you along with some of my (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Missing Freight Loads from SuperTrain...

(...) I found a green tractor on white pallet cargo, but no "six-pack". If I remember correctly, all the un-marked six-packs went to Michel... SRC StRuCtures (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Missing Freight Loads from SuperTrain...

(...) A followup to this. I think I remember putting a single six-pack pallet load into the box with the speed controllers Michel. Have you had a chance yet to go through all your stuff? :-) SRC L#765 (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)