 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 604
Re: Missing Freight Loads from SuperTrain...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 13:20:20 GMT

I'd say the odds are very good that your missing containers are mixed in
with James P's stuff.  The second one for sure I remember seeing at some
point, and I think the tracker as well.

Thanks,

James

If they are in my stuff, and it shows up before it gets checked over again,
I'll fire them off to you...but, you might do well to Email me again when I
reapear (I'm going to be going off line soon for most stuff...I go househunting
on Tuesday, come back 2 weeks monday, graduate, drive x Canada again...so, I am
going to be off line from ~5 May- 25 May at least)

James