 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 605
Re: Missing Freight Loads from SuperTrain...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 02:13:52 GMT

I'd say the odds are very good that your missing containers are mixed
in with James P's stuff.  The second one for sure I remember seeing
at some point, and I think the tracker as well.

If the green "Z" tape wasn't on the bottom, then it's a safe bet
they're in with JamesP's containers - "unless marked otherwise"
designated JamesP.  I'll unpack and have a look and take a few
photos.  I can send them to you along with some of my new
container car kits...  8-)       (I haven't posted the auction
premiere yet, but should have a couple dozen ready soon.)

SRC
StRuCtures