 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 447
Re: Preparation for SuperTrain 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 00:45:54 GMT

Victoria?  I thought you were a Newfie.   8-)

I'm a Englishman, living in Canada for the last 21 years (of 24 :), who is in
the Navy (_Never Again Volenteer Yourself), currently going to school in St
John's, but awaiting my posting msg back to Victoria (west coast wants bodies)

I _know_ I am moving in 4 months, just not 100% sure yet that I am going back
to Victoria (just 99.9999995% sure...I'm #2 of 10 students, and I want to go
west...)

That would be a cool way to credit the various people who
are contributing to the layout - signage. :)

If you can make a sign that would work - sure.  I was planning to
put credit to everyone as appropriate (including website links)
on the hand-outs - particularily with TLC supplying the play area.

That's great too-I was thinking that if I did up the container yard, then a
sign like "James's Container Yard" would be neat, but hey, I'd rather be in the
handouts.

James