 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 443
Re: Preparation for SuperTrain 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 21:24:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, James Powell writes:
Steve wrote:
I think by the time we
add your container station, (and James Powells containers)

How do you want me to do this?  I have a container yard, which occupies
right now 7x3 (32x32) plates...

My personal inclination would be to do a much larger version of the
itty-bitty container yard we had at the GETS layout.. a couple sidings
available for loading/offloading, and some cars in various states of
load, with a large area just full of various container stacks.

Yeah - That's what I had wanted to do at GETS, but there wasn't
enough room, and the dummy containers never got built.  This time
we should be able to do it right.

...I could make up a sign or two to fit in with it(on the idea of
the JJMP, or such like) for the yard, saying that it was mine,
and that it belongs in Victoria?

Victoria?  I thought you were a Newfie.   8-)

That would be a cool way to credit the various people who
are contributing to the layout - signage. :)

If you can make a sign that would work - sure.  I was planning to
put credit to everyone as appropriate (including website links)
on the hand-outs - particularily with TLC supplying the play area.

SRC
StRuCtures