 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 448
Re: Preparation for SuperTrain 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 01:21:21 GMT

It's moot (for this show anyway) unless you guys can build it up higher.
As with the turntable, the tables are rentals, so anything that is
displayed has to still flat on top of the tables - no cut-out.

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Michel Magnan writes:
John,
If I use the GETS money to buy one of the packs of conveyor belts from
myself, and then use superglue to permanently stick the mailboxes (or
safes, lets not go there again!) to the threads, do you think that would
fix the problem?
Michel

"John's guts" are still built and available.  Since it's not 100% jam
free yet, it should be run with no "grain".  At GETS, it ran like this
unattended for an entire afternoon.

Once you obtain the elevator shell from Michel, drop by my place
and I'll show you how to get the guts assembly inside.