 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 316
Re: Latest Larger Layout (was Re: Get-together last Sunday)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 03:58:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Adam Murtha writes:
Whoa.  Hold on a minute.  I'm assuming that I'm 'Adam in Calgary'
right?  Did I just get volunteered for something?

Don't panic.  :-)  I just included you as one who would like to
help but can't commit to being there for sure.  (John and Kevin
are in a similar situation.)

SRC