 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 123
Re: Fall 2000 Draft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 20:13:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, John Koob writes:
SRC wrote:
Also, I have to get at least one 1/2 price 6462 from S@H as I made a
birthday present promise yesterday.  What else would anyone else like

I would be interested in a draft for several 6462's.  I just
noticed that there are a bunch of good parts there.  I not
as interested in the 3053, but if there is a large draft for
this (6 or more sets), I'll join in.

Generally, sets that would interest me in a draft would
include the 4533 Snow Remover, Star Wars sets (such as the
7151 parts pack), 6098, 3406 Blue Soccer Bus, and especially
the 6462 as I mentioned above.

Well, due to the shipping/handling/exchange making it about normal
price, I just pulled one of my 6582s from my collection to give to Kai.
However, eToys still has lots of 1/2 price Star Wars sets, and that
7151 Sith is a great parts pack.  They've also got Mos Espa, X, Y and TIE,
Naboo, SnowSpeeder, and the Throwbots at half price.  Not to mention,
they seem to be the only place to get that beautiful 8445 Indy Storm.
Seems like a good chance for a large draft to me, but maybe that's just
because I want to be Star Wars complete and like the 8445.  Who else is
interested, and for how much?  We need to get three figures worth to make
it worth while.  Half a dozen Sith's would do it, but the more variety
and quanitity of sets, the more useful and fun the draft...