 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 116
Re: Fall 2000 Draft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 22:27:19 GMT

"SRC" <SteveRC@StarTrekMail.com> writes:

Another good point - I concur IF everyone is on a the list - Is that the
case?

We're all on the list. What would a Lego freak be without an email
address? :-)

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/