 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / *449 (-5)
  Re: Winners in the First Annual Classic Space Set Design and Building Contest

SRC wrote in message ... (...) Thanks, Steve! (...) Oh, well. I guess the "h" is silent, right. :-) Mind you, correct spelling and/or pronounciation of my last name is the more common problem. As you know, "Koob" rhymes with "lobe". (...) I know. I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Preparation for SuperTrain 2001

It's moot (for this show anyway) unless you guys can build it up higher. As with the turntable, the tables are rentals, so anything that is displayed has to still flat on top of the tables - no cut-out. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Preparation for SuperTrain 2001

(...) I'm a Englishman, living in Canada for the last 21 years (of 24 :), who is in the Navy (_Never Again Volenteer Yourself), currently going to school in St John's, but awaiting my posting msg back to Victoria (west coast wants bodies) I _know_ (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Preparation for SuperTrain 2001

(...) With the much improved rope barrier and the huge play area to distract grabbing/touching, not to mention the elongated "three-sided shape" meaning we're mostly facing one direction, I think we should be OK. Of course any AFOL from NALug and/or (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout

(...) How long can you make the mountain? Could you make three or four three foot sections (that would connect to each other)? The tunnels not curving won't matter if the tunnels are long enough, especially with them being so far from where someone (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact