 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 367
  November Train Show

Hi! Calum Tsang and myself are visiting MonLUG this coming weekend (I will be bringing my EluraCar, flatbed train car with mounting hardware to accomidate Canon ELURA 2 MiniDV Camcorder), and we are really excited about it! I just wanted to confirm (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: November Train Show

Hi Iain (...) I don't know about bus line but the nearest bridge is Pie IX. Have no idea about buses in Laval. (...) From Toronto 401 become 20 on Quebec, continue to the hwy 40, take hwy 13 north then hwy 440 east until hwy 25 then exit at "La (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: November Train Show

(...) Yeah, me too. I need directions and timelines guys. Please post all the info so we can all see it. Thanks. Play well. Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: November Train Show

(...) Tim, Can I hook up with you for the trip Saturday? Jude (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: November Train Show

(...) You bet. Looking forward to having a passenger. It's still not a 100% sure thing for me, but I am still planning as if it is. Once we get the location and time, I can estimate when we have to depart, say, plan for 1hr before we actually have (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: November Train Show

(...) A man of faith. :-) (...) LOL!! (...) Looking forward to the trip. Give me a call when you know what is up. Jude (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: November Train Show

Hi guys, I wish I could come, but I am totally booked up this week, right till Sunday. So you'll have to take lots of pictures and post them... I should be available for a Parlugment meeting after Sunday. Either the next weekend, or the weekend (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)