 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 377
Re: November Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 03:13:06 GMT

Hi guys,

I wish I could come, but I am totally booked up this week, right till
Sunday.  So you'll have to take lots of pictures and post them...

I should be available for a Parlugment meeting after Sunday.  Either the
next weekend, or the weekend after, or a weeknight should be good.  A
Friday or Saturday night supper is probably best, but we are limited
with lego shopping on Saturday night - although Bayshore, St.Laurent,
and Place D'orleans are open till 9pm on Saturday I believe.

How's everyone doing with the Zellers Star Wars combo packs?  I've
noticed some of the Zellers are starting to run out, but I've already
picked up a bunch of each, and am trying not to spend more on them.  I
will probably wait until the next BOGO, and get a few more if there are
some still around.

Let me know how it goes this weekend and what people want to do about a
meeting.

Take care,
Kevin
--
Tim Strutt wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Jude Beaudin writes:

Tim,

Can I hook up with you for the trip Saturday?

Jude

You bet. Looking forward to having a passenger.
It's still not a 100% sure thing for me, but I am still planning as if it is.
Once we get the location and time, I can estimate when we have to depart,
say, plan for 1hr before we actually have to leave. <grin>
Anybody else want to come along from Ottawa?
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)