 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 372
Re: November Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 17:47:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Iain Hendry writes:
<snip>
We can't wait! Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me with
directions...!

   Iain

Yeah, me too. I need directions and timelines guys.
Please post all the info so we can all see it.
Thanks. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)

Tim,

Can I hook up with you for the trip Saturday?

Jude