 Organizations / Canada / 26 (-5)
  Re: Edmonton Train Show Bridge

On Thursday, August 10, 2000 12:43 AM John Koob wrote: Ok, everyone, I scanned Michel's photos of his layout as promised. You can find them here: (URL) you can see, I even made thumbnails. :-] (...) Don't forget to crost post to our org/ca/nalug (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: Edmonton Train Show Bridge

(...) With respect to changing the layout each day, I just didn't want to put anyone off. You would be surprised at how little room there is for structures when the space is filled up with track. It would probably be best to add different bridges in (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: Edmonton Train Show Sept. 23 & 24

(...) With respect to the monorail, although I have track and the 6399 international shuttle, I was hoping Steve would take care of the entire monorail thing, so that I could focus on the rest. I recall from the show I attended in Seattle that the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: Edmonton Train Show Bridge

(...) Doesn't seem logical to me to have a different one Sat./Sun. Do you have a photo you can e-mail that would give me an idea of what your bridge is like? I'm guessing along the lines of something that would carry the train from one table to (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: Edmonton Train Show Bridge

Wednesday, August 09, 2000 12:55 PM Michel Magnan replied: (...) I already have a bridge, single track, out of black technic and grey plates. If you want to make another, we could have a different one Saturday from Sunday. It has to span 30 inches, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact