 Organizations / Australia / 968
967  |  969
Subject:
Target Value pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 11:16:55 GMT

As no-one else has mentioned this [I saw them first early last week] I thought
I'd bring it to everyone's attention...

Target have a "value pack" containing the small Town Jr lifeguard car and the
6474 digger for $19.95. These sets are plastic-wrapped together, and have a
specially printed card attatched at the back.

Also TRU has a similar thing, with the lifeguard set [I think] and another,
different set [same format] as well as the arctic Value pack from the US.

Benjamin Whytcross

bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au