 Organizations / Australia / 1051
Re: Myer Value Pack (was Re:Target Value pack)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 03:56:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
Myer have their own now:  The Dino 5934 Track Master with bonus 5920 Island
Racer for $29.95 less the 20% discount at the moment.

Yeah, I've seen these at GBs as well -- a pity it's the two least attractive
sets from the subtheme...

I was too excited because they've finally got the new Duplo train stuff!!!

So what's hot and what's not!? I grabbed a bridge -20% and will probably go
for some points as well.

--DaveL