 Organizations / Australia / 1050
1049  |  1051
Subject:
Myer Value Pack (was Re:Target Value pack)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 03:32:29 GMT

Myer have their own now:  The Dino 5934 Track Master with bonus 5920 Island
Racer for $29.95 less the 20% discount at the moment.  Similar look as for the
Target City Value Pack, shrink wrapped together on a backing card with a pic
which I forgot to look at in detail, I was too excited because they've
finally got the new Duplo train stuff!!!

I was beginning to think I'd never see the trains anywhere, much less
available at 20% off (and it's just as well it is 20% off because the prices
are $5-$10 more than what the RRP was supposed to be).  Only set not
available was the Deluxe Cargo set. Other new stock at Myer Hobart is most
of the new Technic (not the Power Puller or Silver Champion but it is
possible they had these and they sold straight away, I didn't ask).  Still
have yet to see a Dino Research Compound in Tassie.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com