 Organizations / Australia / 957
Re: World club "gift" missing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 15:04:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
G'day,

Just curious...did anyone get the keychain that was supposed to be included
with this edition of the magazine. Neither my brother or I did, and I was
wondering if this was an oversight, or false advertising on LA's behalf?

No, this is how it went, the Key chain was for renewals so if you were getting
your magazine sub renewed then you got a keyring, but if you just signed up
then you get a different set of stickers and a eraser! I received one of each,
as I placed my younger son in there who is a newie to the club! and also had a
renewal in.

Also, looks like we'll get at least the big movie-maker set next month [though
not at all toy stores]

Nice price too :P... Mel

Benjamin Whytcross

bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au