 Organizations / Australia / 958
Re: Group Minifig Photot at Studfest (was Re: LegO'Z 2000.QLD.01)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 00:41:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Congrats guys.
Unfortunately the camera ran out of batteries, so
there was no group minifig photo.
A group minifig photo - this sounds like a cool idea.  Lord knows most of the
unstudly Studs don't consider ourselves at all photogenic, but a group minifig
photo might be tenable.  Since the next Studfest is next Sunday, may I suggest
that we all bring along our various minifig alteregos.  It would make a great
photo for the Studs homepage ;-)

It was only paint and if got lots of quigons but it's still blasphemy. <sob>
and he really did need a shave.<sob>

So now I have a lego me that exists in real life (the one on my page is
photoshopped).

James (who's considering what to do with his knife next)