 Organizations / Australia / 961
Re: Group Minifig Photo at Studfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 06:33:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, James Howse writes:
ALRIGHT! I admit it. <sob> I did it. <sob> I took a knife to
a lego piece. <sob>  It was only paint and I've got lots of
quigons, but it's still blasphemy. <sob> And he really did
need a shave. <sob>

James (who's considering what to do with his knife next)

I don't know what *you're* going to do with it, but if *I* were there, *I*
would be eyeing off that large grey baseplate standing idle in the corner so
bad he'd be shifting uncomfortably from stud to stud.

Who wants great big hull plates for great big starships?

Richard
Still baldly cutting up stuff...