 Organizations / Australia / 956
Re: World club "gift" missing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 14:34:19 GMT

Hi Ben,

Yes, I got mine.

Mark H.

Benjamin Whytcross wrote:

G'day,

Just curious...did anyone get the keychain that was supposed to be included
with this edition of the magazine. Neither my brother or I did, and I was
wondering if this was an oversight, or false advertising on LA's behalf?

Also, looks like we'll get at least the big movie-maker set next month [though
not at all toy stores]

Benjamin Whytcross

bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au