 Organizations / Australia / 928
Re: LegOz 2000.7 wrap up.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 10:35:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Sue Ann Barber writes:
Hi all

Had a get time at the Melbourne LegOz meeting yesterday. We may be small but
our numbers are increasing.

I arrived sometime after 1pm having spent the morning visiting Photography
and Ephemera fairs on the other side of town. Most people were just
finishing off some food from the BBQ which managed to happen without Mandy
(Ben's NLSO) scorching any Lego.

I got this (I assume it's) cheesy CD with australian folk songs from Lazy
Harry. Well maybe it's not cheesy, I liked it, although I can see why some
Aussies cringe a bit on hearing some of the songs on it. I also got some other
Aussie CDs like a couple of Whitlams which I rather liked.

But anyway one of the Lazy Harry songs references barbequeing and makes a
reference to the taste of toothpaste on your meat. What's that all about? It
rather puzzled me so when I saw this post about BBQ I thought I'd pop in and
ask.

<snip>

Sounds like a good fest...