 Organizations / Australia / 926
Re: LegOz 2000.7 wrap up.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 10:16:15 GMT

To anyone interested, there's some pictures (warts 'n' all) at
http://www.brickshelf.net/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1546

I even got a shot of Mandy (definitely NOT a Lego maniac) playing with some
Lego!! Hmmmm.....

<shameless plug>
I didn't get a shot of my helicopter, but there's plenty at
http://www.lugnet.com/~469/
</shameless plug>

Anyway, enjoy...

ROSCO