 Organizations / Australia / 571
  Roll Call form

Name: Ross Crawford Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1964 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 16 Location: Melbourne, Australia E-mail Address: rcrawford@csi.com LEGO/home page URL(s): too busy Marital Status: Single Children: Only my inner child :-) (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Roll Call form

(...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Roll Call form

Hey this is interesting, I read here that Craig writes in his roll call: {Set/theme you would like to see: Olympics}. I was sitting at work today actually thinking what they would be like (Lego Olympic sets). I also am drawing up some ideas that I (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Roll Call form

"Melody Brown" <black666beast@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FzsI0s.8t3@lugnet.com... (...) Hi, I don't suppose you have (or are able to get) any pictures of these creations? It would be great to see some Lego MOC's designed by architects. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Roll Call form

Hi Mel Would love to see minifigs in Olympic events would look good in those outfits the swimmers will be wearing.Need some new ideas minifigs are not keeping with the times :] (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Roll Call form

In lugnet.org.au, Craig Roberts writes: Hi Mel Would love to see minifigs in Olympic events would look good in those outfits the swimmers will be wearing.Need some new ideas minifigs are not keeping with the times :] Hehehe yeah! very sexy indeed :) (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Roll Call form

HI MEL was thinking about changing some minifigs have seen some good ideas about re painting torsos so maybe give it a go but have to try with some old figs first i could not sacrifice any of my good ones. (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)