 Organizations / Australia / 543
Re: Dining downunder (was Re: Pricing on Lego Sets)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 08:52:41 GMT

"Dave Low" <stinglessbee@hotSPAMFREEmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:

On the whole "Larry visits Sydney" thing: we were thinking dinner in Glebe • or
Newtown, maybe Thai • <http://sydney.sidewalk.com.au/DefaultDetail.asp?ID=4445>.
We could even do the Bill Bryson thing and go to Beppi's
<http://sydney.sidewalk.com.au/DefaultDetail.asp?ID=3800>. Any other
suggestions are of course welcome.

How about Tetsua's? :) Beppi's sounds pretty good though, if it's within
everyone's budget.

We should really go for something that's a bit more distinctly Aussie, but
not RSL-ish.
later,
David Drew.