 Organizations / Australia / 392
Re: Bulk pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 13:28:42 GMT

That's a very good idea.  Forgive my extreme ignorance here, but who are we
contacting, and what do they sell?  (I am always in need of more town related
parts.) BTW for anyone in the market for a glow in the dark ghost, or other
assorted time twister parts, I have some up on ebay at the moment, ebay userid
being janemcdermott55.  I also have some assorted star wars parts from the
storm trooper set, land speeder and others which I could put up if anyone
thinks there is an interest for such items out there.