 Organizations / Australia / 390
389  |  391
Subject:
Bulk pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 07:00:06 GMT

Would anyone here want to get a 'bulk' bulk order from the US. We could
work out en-mass what bulk packs we all want and organise distribution
within Australia from a central location. Then all we would need to do
would be to ask someone in the US to order what we cant (which would be
lots) and send the entire lot to the one address in Australia, where it
could be split and sent to whoever ordered what. To make it even easier
we could organise hubs eg.

US hub - orders for us (because they're nice and we pay them something)
and sends to Aus hub
Aus hub - separates Big bag into smaller lots for each region (Bris,
Syd, Melb etc.)
Region hubs - can mail or otherwise distribute (perhaps people could
pick stuff up?) the parts to those in their region.

This way the international postage would be low and we can all get bulk
parts from Lego Direct.

Just an idea

Tim (who desperately wants/needs 2x2 white windows)