 Organizations / Australia / 395
Re: Bulk pieces (replying to myself here!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 02:04:23 GMT

being janemcdermott55.  I also have some assorted star wars parts from the
If anyone looks this up and sees the soccer set, please don't consider it a
money making device.  I am selling it at cost, but it is a way of getting ebay
protection for a sale to a lady in Tassie who is buying it for her son.  If I
were profiteering I would start it at a higher minimum.