 Organizations / Australia / 391
390  |  392
Subject:
Sets for auction [ebay]...space, starwars, castle, adventurers, town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:04:22 GMT

G'day,

I've finally decided to get rid of some of the sets I've got that I have no
need of. [There are a lot more still to come] The sets in this round are:
(all close August 3 unless otherwise noted.)

Town:
6400 go-cart
Adventurers:
5906 Jungle chief
Star wars:
7101 lightsaber duel
Castle:
2538 bat lord fire cart
6004 crossbow cart
6043 dragon defender
Space:
6800 UFO hovercraft [1 finishes July 31, 1 August 3]
6901 UFO flier

All can be reached through:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-
cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=b.whytcross&include=0&since=-
1&sort=2&rows=25

[For those outside Australia, go to the individual items to get the price in
$US]

Benjamin Whytcross
bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au