 Organizations / Australia / 1621
  Aussie train org?

Hi all, I know this's been discussed before, but nothing really came of it. There were rumours that something along these lines (no pun intended) was discussed at the last Sydney fest, and I know there's at least a couple of Melbourne people (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Aussie train org?

(...) list or (...) Well, I'll start by saying I am not into trains. (For the pragmatic reason, that laying out track through a small house will cause significant marital stress.) However, why have a separate mailing list? Why not use .loc.au or (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Aussie train org?

(...) I'd be quite willing and able to help with both time and all my trainy bits IF (and its a big IF)I'm in Sydney at the time that the event is being held. All my train (and just about all my lego) is in boxes in Sydney and I'm not sure when I'm (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Aussie train org?

(...) Hello All , I just wish that I had come back into the Lego Hobby earlyer. So I could have put some ideas down here. Well , I will anyway. The National/International meeting that I see Happening in Mid 2005 . Not only a TALC Meeting (a (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Aussie train org?

---...--- Yep, I sure wish that I had got back into the LEGO hobby sooner too! Actually 2001 (when all this was first posted) was about the time I was, or had just left it lol, what creul fate. Anyways I'll get to the point, over the past few days I (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.au)