 Organizations / Australia / 1622
Re: Aussie train org?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 10:31:45 GMT

So who would be interested? Do we want to look at setting up a mailing • list or
something? Is there one already?

Well, I'll start by saying I am not into trains. (For the pragmatic reason,
that laying out track through a small house will cause significant marital
stress.)

However, why have a separate mailing list? Why not use .loc.au or .org.au?
As a non-train-head, it certainly wouldn't bother me if you did.

Actually, I do have a Hogwarts Express, but I don't think that qualifies me
as a train head!

Kerry