 Organizations / Australia / 1685
Re: Aussie train org?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 07:05:38 GMT

Yep, I sure wish that I had got back into the LEGO hobby sooner too! Actually
2001 (when all this was first posted) was about the time I was, or had just left
it lol, what creul fate. Anyways I'll get to the point, over the past few days I
have been thinking about how cool it would be to have a LEGO trains group in
Australia. I've been searching the net and all that you get is Americain stuff,
and sure this is good but I'd love to see an Aussie LEGO Trains group be
founded.

I live in Adelaide and am only 16 so I hav'nt really had a good look round at
what it takes to have a model railway club but I'm REALLY interested in getting
one started or getting involved with one. Ah yeah, so this is really just a post
of interest that (hopfully!) will get this forum section moving a bit more
because it appears to be dead... If no one gets this going I guess I'll have to
go colo won't I :P roflmao

Anyways lets get this thing going aye?

Jed Alexander AKA Silver (ANZAC_Silver_ on the MSN Gaming zone!)

P.S: Yes I deleted the orignal message bescause I find messages with orignal
post kept in them most confusing... I'm used to your php forums like Gamespy
use, lugnet forums confuse me :S... But I suppose this is a seperate issue!