 Organizations / Australia / 1550
Re: I'm going to The Wedding!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 05:10:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Jonathan Wilson writes:
It'd be nice if two minifigs could fit side-by-side. Although I s'pose they
could be just standing beside it. Anyone got bride+groom minifigs?

I think that 4 wide would be the best.

4-wide is more in the Classic LEGO style, but as Ross says the side-by-side
effect is pretty desirable. Maybe something in 6-wide using half-stud offsets
like the SW Landspeeder, although that makes it trickier to use the old
mudguards etc. I'll have a tinker.

--Dave