 Organizations / Australia / 1537
Re: I'm going to The Wedding!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 23:31:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, John Porter writes:
In lugnet.org.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

A pair of Stubby-Holders entirely built from Lego. What finer gift could • any
newly-weds want?

Actually, they probably have all the Lego they need. What they really need
is probably ye-olde-wedding-presents: sheets, towels, and toasters :-)

I think we should send them an Australian toaster. Should provide them with
hours of entertainment to get it to work.

Kerry

Or something very suitable to the Australian palate - Vegemite!! (Tell them
it has to be spread THICKLY!!

That's an idea. Would there be any problem getting it thru US customs? And does
anyone have one of those Vegemite mugs they're currently offering (I don't eat
enough VM to get three tokens yet...)? Then even if they hate the paste, they
can use the mug 8?)

ROSCO