 Organizations / Australia / 1541
Re: I'm going to The Wedding!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 03:58:44 GMT

Ross Crawford wrote:

In lugnet.org.au, Dave Low writes:

Similar idea without the tokens--I spotted some happy little vegemite filled
tumblers (like the nutella ones) the other day. There must be Vegemite • teatowels
and so forth readily avialable at gift shops.

I'll check it out!

I'm still keen on the MOC idea,
but I don't have enough curved pieces for a stubby holder I'm afraid...

Maybe we could give the Todd and Suz minifigs all the gear they need for a • LegOz
honeymoon (someone builds the ute, someone builds the barbie, someone builds • the
dodgy Gold Coast hotel, someone builds the tiny Sydney Opera House and Uluru • to
use as backgrounds for their happy snaps).

A MOC would be nice, but it'd have to be done fairly quickly - I'm leaving on
April 24. Any takers?

ROSCO

I have a realy great minifig scale UTE design I did in ldraw.
Unfortunatly I dont have the pieces and getting them would probobly be hard
(and/or expensive) If there is anyone who has lots of older type town car pieces
(like car doors) that wants the design, let me know. I have done it in red but
any color would work.