 Organizations / Australia / 1292
  Australia Day Brikwars (aka: StudfestVII/MugFest2001.1

(...) Urk. As previous arbiter of all things dicey, chancy and otherwise improbable, it's likely my call on this one. The rules are to be found at (URL) are the latest (2000) version. You _must_ master the contents of chapters 1 and 3. If you are (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australia Day Brikwars (aka: StudfestVII/MugFest2001.1

(...) YUP.... Kevin is coming to the meet.... and 150 figs...cool James.... for anyone else who can help, I'm doind a photo shoot for my up and coming medieval website, and am in need of extras for a battle scene between, bulls and falcons...against (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australia Day Brikwars (Take 2)

In lugnet.org.au, James Howse writes: Not sure if everyone who needed to see this has, How many exactly are going to be playing? Richard, Are the Space Pirates going to be along (with or without Tanker Babes)? How many other Welshish STUDS? Does (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australia Day Brikwars (Take 2)

(...) Count me in, at least for a bit, as long as I don't get too caught up in the whole hostly thingie. So that's one, you makes two... (...) Absolutement mon ami! Dunno if the babes can play, have to check the rules, but they'll be there, at the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australia Day Brikwars (Take 2)

(...) See the rules for Amazons in Ch7, a very nice +2 in close combat makes the girls _the_ choice for assault troops or bodyguards, my heroey guy (yet to be named) has Stella and Pheobe along, for the look of the thing as much as any edge in (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australia Day Brikwars (Take 2)

(...) Well, the ground troops from the Brictoria barracks should be mobilised for the trip north, and I may be able to mobilise a unit or two of space marines. (...) Well, seeing as we MUGS haven't had a go at this before, I think the assistance (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australia Day Brikwars (Take 2)

(...) I'll try to toss together a correctly classified, if crudely crafted, corsair crew (or are they?). They might be a little bit Ninja and a little bit Nemo, but otherwise very very Welshishish. --DaveL (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)