 Organizations / 609
608  |  610
Subject:
Collective Group Resources
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 01:25:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

During a recent meeting here in Ottawa, the topic of acquiring group parts like
baseplates and track came up. Being a member of two groups that have everyone
contribute what they can for shows, I really don't see much benefit in doing
this.

I would like to be fair to my fellow members and ask that those of you who have
collective resources give reasons for it, as well as how you overcame challenges
such as storage, access to parts, etc... Basically, I would like you to try
convince me to do it.

Thanks for your input,

Jude

FUT .org