 Organizations / 426
Re: new LUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 01:43:40 GMT

The most important reason...heck, the ONLY reason...to start a LUG is to
have FUN! My best advice? Don't get bogged down in the mire of starting.
Slap together a web site on a free server, post some MOCs, and invite others
to join you. Then get together and BUILD! In other words...K.I.S.S.

HTH,

Matt

That was pretty much what I had in mind...but I wanted to make sure there
wasn't anything I needed to do to avoid stepping on anyone's toes in the other
state LUG's. Thanks for all your advice, and be on the lookout for a new LUG!

Tim