 Organizations / 356
    Re: Display your LUG's logo on LUGNET —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) IANAL... The fact that it's LUGNET(tm), currently the premier fan site, doesn't make it official. See (URL) and read the text at the bottom. I would say that TLC would care more about it here than just about anywhere because the people that (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.org)

        Re: Display your LUG's logo on LUGNET —Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) First of all, this sub-thread does not belong where it is. Secondly, let me assure you that Todd and I can take care of ourselves. Thirdly, Todd and I have a policy of only seeking consultation from legitimate legal professionals. Lastly, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.org)

        Re: Display your LUG's logo on LUGNET —Dan Jezek
     (...) Forgive me, this is an answer that is not really helpful. Todd has always been very strong about trademarks and copyrights and Lugnet always pursued the best interests of TLC. Example, selections for CLSOTW: (URL) this site do anything which (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.org)

        Re: Display your LUG's logo on LUGNET —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Feel free to redirect it, then. You know how to set followups, and your standing as (whatever role it is you play here, I never did figure it out, it's not documented very clearly) would certainly encourage everyone else to stick to that (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.org)

        Re: Display your LUG's logo on LUGNET —Josh Baakko
   (...) Not exactly what i was trying to say, but its sounds good. I just think that it's LUGNET, I think thay won't care, and anyways if they do you will get an e-mail about it. Josh (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.org)