 Organizations / 195
Re: Loc.s of LUGs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 19:38:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.org, Eric Kingsley writes:
I agree with Suz totally on this one.  Actually she and Todd have already
moved the maps over to LUGNET.

http://www.lugnet.com/map/

...with Eric's permission, of course!  :)

Also just added light-integration cross-ref links from the following website
areas...

   http://www.lugnet.com/loc/             --> /map/
   http://www.lugnet.com/loc/us/          --> /map/na/usa/
   http://www.lugnet.com/loc/ca/          --> /map/na/
   http://www.lugnet.com/org/             --> /map/
   http://www.lugnet.com/org/ca/          --> /map/na/
   http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/          --> /map/na/usa/
   http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/baylug/   --> /map/na/usa/lug/
   http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/dixielug/ --> /map/na/usa/lug/
   etc.

...to various map subpages.  More can be added easily as Eric adds new map
pages.

--Todd