 Organizations / 18
  Re: NELUG at Mindfest - Signs and Information that would be nice when presenting in public.

(...) (alot (...) Have any of you heard of the canvas floor clothes that craft people make. Or know any crafters. I made a parade banner years ago when I worked for Domino's pizza, it was 4ft long by 8ft wide. You can get the canvas at just about (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.org)

  Re: NELUG at Mindfest - Signs and Information that would be nice when presenting in public.

(...) Yup -- but note that they -do- look better in the photos than they do in real-life, since they weren't professionally printed. Here's a webpage with more background... (URL) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.org)

  Re: NELUG at Mindfest - Signs and Information that would be nice when presenting in public.

(...) Or you can get to know someone in the painting industry, and get canvas dropcloths for stunningly cheap, occaisionally even nicked-out-the-backdoor- for-free kind of cheap. And latex paints work just fine. That's how we cover our shields for (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.org)

  Re: NELUG at Mindfest - Signs and Information that would be nice when presenting in public.

(...) that (...) Todd, I think they really looked great. I have not handled them with wet hands yet but they look great. The perferations are some of the least noticable I have seen which is one of the biggest problems I have with those sheets most (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.org)

  Re: NELUG at Mindfest - Signs and Information that would be nice when presenting in public.

(...) that (...) found a print shop to make them up on such short notice... eric (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.org)

  Re: NELUG at Mindfest - Signs and Information that would be nice when presenting in public.

(...) OK, I guess they aren't really that bad -- and I didn't really mean to suggest that they looked "bad" at all -- I just meant that they looked better in the photos, because the pixels blurred together more nicely. It was an inexpensive 600x600 (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.org)