 Organizations / 1043
Re: Vector LOGO of your LUG?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 17:56:05 GMT

In lugnet.org, James Trobaugh wrote:
   In lugnet.org, Johan Korten wrote:
   In lugnet.org, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.org, Johan Korten wrote:
   I work together with a printing bussiness to create LEGO sticker sheets for a reasonable price.

Johan-

I have helped create many LTC and LUG logos and have them in .eps format. If LTCs and LUGs whose logos I have give permission, I can send them to you easily. Perhaps if people would respond in this thread giving me permission to forward their particular logo, I would take care if it for them.

As a matter of curiosity, Johan, can you elaborate as to what kind of stickers you are able to have produced?

TIA,

JOHN

Well, I can design almost anything, I want to make other AFOL’s happy by allowing them to create things like this: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=933361 we (my cousin and I) have a way of obtaining high quality vinyl stickers for a reasonable price, but I need to deliver the designs in vector format, seems to be the only way the printer can handle it.

Those containers in your picture were from a club “container exchange” where each club made multiple copies of containers with their logos and then exchanged them with other clubs.

You say you want to make stickers for a resonable price, who are you planning on selling these stickers too?

Well, I guess to LowLUG / Bouwsteen members only and of course donating LUG’s. This stickersheet (or maybe sheets if I have too many logo’s) will be exclusively for AFOL’s and at near production cost.