 Organizations / 1037
1036  |  1038
Subject:
Vector LOGO of your LUG?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 08:07:27 GMT

I work together with a printing bussiness to create LEGO sticker sheets for a
reasonable price. It would be great to have a stickersheet that has all major
LUG's logo's on it. It is quite a boring job to vectorize the logo's myself so
if possible I would appreciate people that have access to the vector logo of
their LUG and are willing to support the initiative, to send their logo. If I
get it done in time, it should be release next oktober (18-23) at LEGOWorld in
Zwolle, the Netherlands.

The idea is to add two stickers for lorries/containers (3 studs heigh, width 4-6
studs), and a small flag (clip on version flags, like in the McDonalds set and
the small pirate flags).

The Save 9V Trains initiative has already promised to send me a vector logo. For
the digitally illiterate, a vector logo is an eps, ai or svg file (or even a
pdf), it is resizable without losing quality (in contrast to bmp / png / gif
/jpg).

Thanks in advance!!!